Offline installation of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
To install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10, do the following:
- Insert your Windows 10 DVD, or double click its ISO image / or right click and select Mount the ISO, or insert your bootable flash drive with Windows 10, depending on what you have.
- Open ‘This PC’ in File Explorer and note the drive letter of the installation media you have inserted. In my case it is disk H:
- If you are using an ISO file, make sure that it is mounted.
- Now open the elevated command prompt and type the following command:
Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:H:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
- Replace H: with your drive letter for Windows 10 installation media.
- Windows feature 3.5 is installed successfully.
- If you face any problem, please post here.